This site is operated by Ercol Furniture Ltd. By using or accessing the Ercol website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
Our furniture is only available from selected retailers. Your contract is with the retailer and their terms and conditions of sale will apply, so please check with them. In the event of any queries or problems, please contact your retailer in the first instance.
- Product Specifications
- We reserve the right to amend the specifications of any product featured on this site.
- Leather products are made from quality natural leathers and may not be uniform in colour or texture. Some leathers will change with age and exposure to sunlight.
- Actual fabric sample colours may not match your monitor. Wood stain colours may not match your monitor.
- Furniture prices and or specifications are subject to change without notice. Due to the nature of the internet, this advertising media may contain errors, and may not contain up-to-date information, specifications, products, or prices. Accordingly, all such information is non-binding and no liability is accepted arising from any errors therein.
- Due to the character of natural products, all dimensions are approximate.
- Site Content and Disclaimers
- Every effort is made to ensure the complete accuracy of our website, however some details contained on the website may change from time to time and it is possible that errors will occur. We will use our reasonable endeavours to rectify any errors, as swiftly as possible.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law, we exclude all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We cannot accept liability for any particular material on the website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon the information contained on this website.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk.
- We reserve the right to change specifications, colours and materials shown in our website or to withdraw products without prior notice.
- Articles and content published on this site do not necessarily represent the views of ercol. Whilst we attempt to be accurate in our postings, no liability will be accepted for any inaccuracies therein or for anything that misleads. To the maximum extent permissible by law, we exclude all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We cannot accept liability for any particular material on the website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon the information contained on this website.
- Any comments posted by third parties do not represent the views of ercol. We will do our best to remove any content posted that we view as offensive, abusive, defamatory or in any other aspect unsuitable. If you spot anything which you think is offensive, abusive, defamatory or infringes any rights then please notify us using the contact page and we will investigate it. To the fullest extent possible in law, ercol will have no liability for any such content.
- Images used on this site may be protected by intellectual property rights.
- Disclaimer of Liability
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, with respect to this Web site, its content, or the information available on or through it. They are provided "as is," with all faults. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, we and the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, and successors, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this Web site or any other Web site linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
- Data Protection
- Ercol operates in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
- Personal data is processed in accordance with GDPR.
- We will tell you the purpose that we will use any personal data for and we will provide you with the ability to opt out of any communications from us.
- Applicable Law
- The website is operated in the UK. Accordingly the laws of England and Wales govern claims relating to, including the use of, this web site and the materials contained therein. If you choose to access our web site from outside England and Wales you do so on your own initiative and you hereby agree that in the event of a dispute between Ercol and you the laws of England and Wales will apply at all times.