Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
ercol Furniture Ltd, a family-owned furniture manufacturing company based in Princes Risborough, Bucks.
Operating from a large modern facility, it has invested heavily in state-of-the-art CNC equipment over recent years.
The Company is recruiting a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join our Engineering Team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the purpose of the role is to ensure that the factory, machinery, and production lines, have high levels of availability and up-time whilst operating in a safe manner at all times.
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant electrical engineering qualification
- Electrical Engineer must be able to fault find on complex machinery and plant equipment
- Electrical – 3 phase, AC-DC invertor drives, servo-motors, relays, contactors, control panels
- The ability to read electrical schematic drawings
- Attending breakdowns and working to ensure machinery downtime is kept to a minimum
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance using CMMS systems
- A flexible aptitude to be prepared to tackle any task
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a production environment.
The Company operates a flexible day shift pattern, based around a standard 39-hour week which follows seasonal order intake. The availability to work overtime is essential, which is paid at favourable rates.
How to Apply
Please send CV to Stella May - email@example.com